Monday, January 22, 2007

Who's Popeye?

Hello everyone. Time for my weekend wrap up. My life is usually the same on the weekends......kids, kids, kids friends, basketball, etc. This past weekend I went to 2 games one day, son #2 lost 1, won 1, then yesterday I went to another game where my 8 yr old's team lost by 1 point. Now that we have snow, he's over the loss. It's time to throw what's now ice-balls and there is a huge pile of wet clothes over by the foyer at my back door. So much for that. Tomorrow is horrible neighbor day, and boy do I have a juicy story for you. I had a neighbor who tried to kill her husband. Details coming. I don't usually post much about being a Mom and how cute kids are....but I've been a Mom for 22 1/2 years....so I have some pretty entertaining stories. Over the weekend, my 22 yr old son ( who's totalled 2 cars already) ran his friends pick-up truck into a ditch. On to the younger one: My 8 yr old said something really cute. I made a casserole last night with penne pasta and spinach. He says, " What's spinach"? my husband replied, " Popeye ate his spinach and got stronger" to which my son didn't miss a beat. He asks " Who's Popeye"? Have a great day!

No comments: