Thursday, January 18, 2007

What would you do for a Wii?

It happens once in a while, but radio stunts or just stunts period go badly. For a gift I could have bought that poor California woman, a woman actually died trying to win her children a Wii ( nintendo game console). I'm saddened and shocked because this woman had no idea she could die from participating in a stunt such as this. I hope the DJ's are held partially responsible for this. And I also say.....shame on the radio station. What do YOU think? Today is Thursday, pervert of the week day. I know that very few will read my blog, but I'm going to try to find a pervert for every Thursday. I'm sorry it can't be me, but I'm going to name my hillbilly neighbor Billy Bob pervert of the week, even though his perverseness happened some time ago. I'll post later. For more on the stunt at the radio station......here's the link. Top News- Police Probe Death After Radio Contest - AOL News

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think my son could qualify as the pervert of the week! In a nice way, though. heh. Also my husband could probably be in the running. Ahhh, men.

I was incredibly saddened to hear about the death of that woman in California. I was watching it on the news, and they replayed the tape of a nurse calling into the station, to warn that people can die of water intoxication. So those d.j.'s, and the radio station's management, definitely need to be held accountable, because they knew what could happen, and did the stupid stunt anyway.

Personally, I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Holly said...

Sorry, it's me again. I really like your blog, and I just wanted to let you I'm going to include a link here from my blog.

Please feel free to check out my links. Becky and Lori are especially nice and cool. I know Becky in the real world, and Lori is her sister. Plus, there's tons of links on Lori's blog, plenty of reading, and I'm sure they would all love to hear from you.

Plus, how the heck did you find my blog? Maybe you already know these people?