Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crazy people are scary!

This will be part II of my horrible neighbor story. Then I'll try and dig up a pervert for you for tomorrow ( Thursday's pervert of the week). As the story goes on........Lynn and Mike were definately having problems. You'd ask Lynn when she was due (her baby) and she'd reply....."soon". Once she had the baby, it was a girl. She swore to her husband Mike that this was not her child. She became mentally unglued. I tried to chat with her on several occasions, only to be ignored. Mike filled me in on what was the beginning of a bizarre incident. It seems Lynn felt Mike was spending too much time at the firehouse, and that he was cheating. He said he wasn't, and I believe him. He had Lynn see a psychiatrist. I don't know if it did any good at that time, but a few weeks later, all hell broke loose. Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens when you don't sleep with one eye open. I watched Oprah last week and she had a show about families with children out of control. How can she even make a comment, she's never been a parent. word of advice. sit there and be quiet Ms. Oprah. Do another show about selling the clothes out of your closet to charity.....selling them to your staff, and how you hate to get rid of any of those beautiful clothes. blah blah. Have a great day!

No comments: