Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Horrible neighbor day!

Well, it's that time again.....horrible neighbor day! If you'd ever like to rant about your neighbors......comment all you like. I've always hated nosey neighbors.....now if you read my stories you might think..well, she's nosey too. There is a difference between noticing what's going on as you go about your LIFE, and watching someone for most of the day. My redneck, white trash neighbor BillyBob lives in a rental house across the street and one house up from mine. BillyBob can afford to live here because he lives in a small duplex that is about 100 years old and it's an affordable 1300$ a month. I'm hoping the owners realize that property values have gone up, and she can get more than 1300 a month for her small 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 small attic bedroom. BillyBob was working with his stepson. A few weeks ago, my neighbor directly across the street hired him to paint his house. He still isn't done. Well, having BillyBob across the street is painful. He's staring every time I go out, and when i walked down to the mailbox, he yells " Ma'am the mailman hasn't come yet" Gee thanks BillyBob, now mind your own business. One would think I'd like being watched, but he's no Brad Pitt. He's 51, an alcoholic, and is very unattractive. If you have a horrible neighbor, you are not alone. I have a question. Why is that the feminine singer " Prince" can't make it to the Golden Globes on time like everyone else. What the hell was HE doing? to see more of my rants about my neighbor, come back each Tuesday. For anyone new to my silly blog, I'll repeat some of the more funnier neighbor posts, such as.........the time BillyBob actually enjoyed watching my male neighbor undress in front of his window. you can't miss it!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like 'ol Billy Bob is a lot like my neighbor Tony. They could be twins separated at birth!

The Prince comment made me lmao. I wondered the same exact thing!