Friday, January 19, 2007

Pervert a day late.

Sorry I missed Pervert day. I know most of my posts are long and can be dull. I will just skip to the chase. The pervert for the week........another week, but who cares--is my neighbor Billy Bob. The story starts out like this. Names have been changed for god knows what. Billy Bob's daughter Lindy Sue had been staring up at my neighbor across the street (Jack's) window. She saw him undressing, and didn't look away. Her little snotty nosed friends ( I have kids, I know the difference) also looked at the window, which had no curtain, no blinds. They were also watching him. Lindy Sue told her father, the alcoholic Billy Bob about it. Guess what he did? a few nights later, he decided to watch himself, to make sure Lindy Sue wasn't making it up. Sure enough, my skinny, unattractive neighbor Jack was undressing in front of the window. What did Billy Bob do next? told my husband a week or so later. I was appalled. Why hadn't anyone gone to Jack to tell him that 16 yr old kids were watching him undress? end of the story is.....Billy Bob lacks sophistication, manners, etiquette. But I dont. I told poor Jack, and he was quite embarrassed. I tried to break it to him the best I could. How do you tell a man that the neighborhood kids are watching him strip for free? Story is over, but that's just the beginning of Billy Bob and his horrible children. I don't know what I'll make Friday. maybe Hot Stud day and try to post pictures again. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hello. Was wondering how you're weekend was, and what new antics Billy Bob is up to now.

Can't wait for the next pervert story.

: )