Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who is Tucker Carlson?

To sum it up........a video store clerk wrote a post about Tucker Carlson, who has a show ( who knew?) on MSNBC. I read the post........It's a little disturbing for him to post...."I won't tell you his address." I don't know why that shakes me up.....but.....I do think the post was meant in humor, but if I were Tucker I would have simply called the store, spoke to the manager and politely asked that Mr. Williamson not blog about my video rentals, or the fact that I come in the store. I, for one, do value privacy. He could have blogged something like.......... Tucker Carlson seen in ________ video store. One time , in a chatroom when i first got AOL, one of my horrible in laws posted my real name on the screen. Everyone wants a little privacy. I do think Tucker went overboard saying Williamson was threatening his family though. But, just like in the Trump/O'Donnell feud, you never know when someone will get upset about something. To read the post, click here Freelance Genius: December 2006 It seems his blog received over 6,000 hits because of this incident. Personally, I think his ego has grown a little large by saying he'll sign copies of The Washington Post, which ran a small article about the incident in the Jan 13th edition. I do feel bad he was fired over the incident. A warning would have been sufficient. Good luck to Mr. Williamson, I'm still reading the blog, but your story is amusing.

No comments: