Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today is horrible neighbor day!

Today is Tuesday, horrible neighbor day. Billy Bob is at it again. Always poking his nose into everyone else's business. Last week, when my sons and husband were tearing down our old fence, Billy Bob came over to be nosey. First, he said he wanted some of the old, discolored sections of fence. no problem. Now, the new fence is up, and over the weekend Billy Bob ran over like a kid coming to a candy store.

He says, " I know someone that can haul it away real cheap". My husband said he has a man who hauls trash away. " This guy can do it cheaper" says Billy Bob. then, my husband says, "How do you know?" Long story short, Billy Bob got out his trusty nextel and called a friend of his. They were chatting, and Billy Bob says to my husband ( this was at 1:00 p.m.) so -and- so can haul that away cheap. He has to go to K Mart, then he'll be right over.

2 o'clock came, then 3. Then, we left, we had errands to run. These hillbillies tell you things, and must forget they tell you. Well, now it's 2 days later, and we haven't seen anyone. We're just going to have the usual guy haul the old fence, posts, away.

Last night, on a school night at that, Billy Bob was in rare form. He had been drinking, that was obvious to hear him chatter away......... It was about 11:00 p.m. , I felt like I was in a trailer park. Billy Bob, his teenage kids, and a few buddies were out on the front porch making spectacles of themselves.

They were yelling at cars going by, acting obnoxious as usual. Just when you think they are civilized, out comes the bad behavior again. It was a nice night, and we had the windows open. Screw the city......I'm ready to have a house out on 5 acres of land, and brave the ticks, and possible boredom. I know I'm not the only one with a neighbor like him, but I was taught manners. Go out back if you want to be loud. I feel sorry for his neighbor, I'll call her Miss Ellen. She's an older woman who can't wait until they find another place to rent. Preferably a trailer park. This neighbor has been a nuisance now for over a year.

His latest act to my next door neighbor with her very large yard was to leave a few beer cans on her lawn. This man just sticks out like a sore thumb. I thought about it last night, and if they move, our little block will be peaceful again. Sign> Do YOU have terrible neighbors?