Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Waiter..........PLEASE.

I thought of the blog I have on my blogroll " Waiter Rant" except this time, I was the customer, my waiter was a skinny, possibly drug user, and an airhead. We start off with him forgetting the water. Then my husband asked for rum and tonic, he brings Gin and tonic.

He seems nervous, jittery. Things go well until i ask for another diet coke. He says ok that will be another Dr. Pepper. Dr . Pepper? I have not drank a Dr. Pepper since I was 14. I say, "no, diet coke". sure enough, he brings me a Dr. Pepper. I tell him when he comes back, " I wanted a Diet coke". So, again he leaves and comes back with another drink. It's a Dr. Pepper again.

This time I'm laughing. I finally did get my diet coke, and we left him a 20% tip, but I think he needs help. I don't know if he was just extremely ADHD or he was on something.

At first I thought he was cute, but after his forgetfulness, I changed my mind. I know today is horrible neighbor day, I promise a juicy story later, one that includes infidelity, getting caught with your pants down by the police, and A stop work order on the house someone is trying to fix up to rent out.

Whew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »