Friday, May 26, 2006

A Big F. U. to the Dodge owner

I took off work yesterday to go shopping at Tysons Corner with my cousin and sister. I didn't want to park in the underground garage, because of the size of my van, so I picked a small parking lot. The van next to me on my right was on his/her line. I backed in, and I was on my line on my right. Usually, I don't park next to someone who is on the line, but at this time, I was already late for shopping. I came out to my van 5 hours later to find this note: 1. learn to park 2. Dont' hit my van with your door 3. I wrote down your liscense Plate p.s. nice strawberries ( this last comment was to stop me from keying her Dodge mini-van I suppose. ) Nah, Im a good girl, but I care about my van just as much as she does hers. Plus, in many parking lots, I've received dings, this is just a fact of life. What an ignorant hussy to write that note. You have my liscense plate? caution. A/C material below stick that piece of paper in your twat! Everyone have a lovely Memorial day weekend!

No comments: