Thursday, May 04, 2006

Supersize my Ass!

lol. I was watching the movie " Supersize Me" about the director who eats only McDonalds for 30 days. I have not finished watching it, but they talked about the lawyer who is helping two teenagers/ or helped two teenagers sue McDonalds. They say McDonalds made them fat. I say they know how fattening McDonalds is. STOP EATING THERE. If you have a good metabolism, like my son, who is 15, 5'11 1/2 and 145 lbs.......you can eat anything. Once you start to get a roll around your middle.....STOP EATING THERE. Anyone with half a brain knows how fattening McDonalds is. Try eating healthy for about a week, then go to McDonalds. It will make you sick. There are too many frivolous lawsuits and that is definately another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll tell you what: take a few days off from McDonald's and you will literally be sick within a day of returning.

I'm not proud that I know that firsthand.

Stephen said...

I'd like to gain a few pounds... how good is this diet if that is the desire?

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Uscis fax numbers Accounting provisions for doubtful debts journal e Whirlpool air conditioner troubleshooting Ferrari challenge stradale front bumper Discover walmart card Direct email marketing program Neck liposuction cost Prescription+free+contact+lenses Track jacket blog computer software downloads ringtones dental product