Thursday, May 04, 2006

I have not read that yet!

I have to admit, I'm a hoarder. Clutter, clutter. The toy is too cute to throw away, I have not read that magazine or newspaper yet. That's why I always like going away, and staying in hotels. It's free of clutter. Let's face it, most hotels aren't spotless, but they have nothing but a bed, couch, few dressers and maybe a kitchenette. I look around my home, and see 2 or 3 of everything, lots of u gi o, however you spell that cards from my 7 yr old. They used to be the 15 yr olds. Sometimes you want a dumpster to back up to your house, and throw everything in. Guess what? we tried that! I'm going to take a trash bag down to my rec room and start tossing things. There should only be the couch, end tables, TV, loveseat, etc. Everything else can go.......and get put in another room! It doesn't help that i live with 4 males who pick up nothing. <> Do you want to know what I found under my bed this morning? a crumpled up McDonalds bag from my 15 yr old that had a piece of his breakfast sandwich still in it. Calgon--take me away............

No comments: