Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baseball

well, my sons team lost their game last night. We lost due to the 10 run rule in the 5th inning. ( 1 - 12) ! The boys are just getting their feet wet. The other team had some pretty good pitching. I love watching baseball games. And what happened to spring? It was as warm as an oven out there. I was sweating, and my hair looked terrible. Sad thing is.........no amount of hairspray will keep your hair looking good in warm, humid, weather. Next up, road trip tomorrow with about 7 baseball players. With my husband coaching the team, and me helping--it is a lot of work. I'm behind on my laundry. This morning I was surprised when my husband said, " Do I have any underwear in the dryer?" Have a great day--stay cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »