Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Would you marry an ugly person for money?

This morning, I saw two men in 7-eleven. They were talking very loudly, and I was pouring coffee, and nearly spilled some on myself listening. One man was 51. He was a portly man with a pot belly. He was very unattractive with a large head, and gray hair. He was telling his old friend, 56, he married a woman 10 years younger. Women! he said. I started quickly calculating that this man's wife was my age. <> He seemed like he had a little money, but would you marry an unattractive person for money? And don't think you could have several affairs, because these unattractive ppl are smart enough to dump you if they feel you don't love them. I know marrying for looks is shallow, but who you wake up next to for the next 10 years of your life or for your entire life, is important. That woman should be kissing his 41 yr old wife's feet. You read about it all the time, a 50 yr old man marries a 26 yr old woman. And you wonder why the marriage doesnt' work out. I can only guess.