Wednesday, April 05, 2006

THe Maryland ladies got it done!

Congradulations to the Univ of Md. ladies basketball team. Go girls! The young men couldn't get it done, and the ladies won. Poor Duke! I have to say I have not seen many 6'7" ladies. I would look like a 10 yr old next to her. I don't usually watch basketball--men or women, but the game against Duke was great!

Happy Hump day!

What sports do you watch???

Is anyone else sick of these Cochran Group commercials with Johnny Cochran advertised even though he's 6 feet under???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch a lot of sports nowadays; maybe one or two football games a week and I go to the occasional Orioles game. When I was in college, however, I used to enjoy watching the Adelphi Women's Basketball Team play. They weren't a world-class team or anything like that, but they played like a real team--nobody trying to suck all the attention away from everyone else. That's what made them great to watch. They played like hell and they played as a unit.