Sunday, April 09, 2006

Something to remember your DATE by.........

This is an amusing story. I have a friend. We'll call her Katie. Back when she was in her early 20's.......she had a crush on a fellow co-worker at the restaurant where she worked. She said the guy seemed harmless enough, but he was really a dirty guy. I believe that Katie wasn't sleeping with anyone else at the time, because although she is not the most morally sound woman, she only dates 1 loser at a time. Anyway, Katie went out with this guy and slept with him. About 3 days later, ( she tells me) she noticed gray spots on her private area, around her pubic hair. She was curious as to what it was......then the next day.....she was horrified. ( She told me this story years ago, about 5 years after it happened). She was so embarrassed. There were little crabs crawling around in her pubic hair. She went to the Dr. and got cream, i think. The next day she confronted the nasty young man, and he denied it. That's just the sickest thing someone could do....is to spread that around. Katie didnt' sleep with anyone else for a while, and like i said, was so embarrassed she didnt' tell me until years later. I suppose, to some, it's just an average weekend. If that were me...i'd seek revenge.

No comments: