Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday is.....horrible neighbor day.

This really doesn't effect me, but my neighbor's son got into a bit of trouble. While traveling to work, coming home, etc. I kept seeing my horrible white trash neighbor's son home from school. He'd be wandering around his yard, or up the street and around the corner. The Bus stop for my 7 yr old is right at the corner. My neighbor and I watched in amusement as he slanked up the road, and down to his house one day at 2:45. His bus comes around 4:15. Not that i'm nosy, my neighbor takes care of that for me---but my husband and Billy Bob were talking the other day........and Billy Bob told me his bratty daughter caught her 14 yr old brother with the 14 yr old girl up the street ( a chubby, unattractive girl). They both had pants down. Kids grow up so fast! The girl's father ( another less than attentive single Dad) came down to Billy Bob's and asked, " Has your son been over at my house?" The reason why he was asking? He found used condoms on his porch. So much for class. Now, don't think my entire neighborhood is like this! There are plenty of discreet girls. These two families pretty much are the worst. worst Parenting. I've already told my son to stay away from the girl. There's usually one in every neighborhood, i hate to admit. And NO , in my neighborhood growing up--I wasn't her. We had a girl about 5 doors down named Suzie who was THAT girl. take care everyone--and if you have a horrible neighbor--I want to know. There is a rumor Billy Bob is moving. hell, i'll even pay his first month's rent payment to get his hillbilly ass outta here.