Friday, April 14, 2006

That must be one juicy Blog!

As per the Washington Post, a former gal who worked in the U.S. Senate, lost her job because of her blog. It seems it was sexy and scandalous. She named an "RS" , which to me.....should be enough to mask the man's name. A few hundred thousand ppl could be RS. And who is Robert Steinbuch anyway? Well, dear Robert didnt' like what this sex blogger, Miss Jessica had to write about him. Nevermind that RS could be anyone....he identified himself. He was humiliated and embarrassed. Damn....that makes me want to read the blog more. Well, Jessica is getting a book deal and a lawsuit. I hope she gets a good lawyer. It goes back to the old saying, Never kiss and tell. Maybe Jessica should do what I do and change the name altogether. Not that anyone cares about Coach Ryan being a bad coach, or my friend who caught crabs from her crush where she worked. But I think the initials should be enough....unless she provided enough details for people to guess who he really was. And what was so bad about him? impotent? tiny penis? i HAVE to find this blog..........<>