Monday, April 17, 2006

Do YOU Wax?

I was speaking to a friend of mine, who has been the subject of many, many stories--It seems a younger man she knew when she was in college ( she was about 28, he was 19) years ago......came to see her. He's all grown up, 28, and living in California and working in the film industry. She told me he waxes his pubic hair and testicles. Is that gay? Do real men shave their private hair off? Who wants to be bothered? My husband says he may as well be a woman, but I wondered if that was gay. ? This young man swears he's straight........and it's really none of my business, but men are doing more and more things women do. !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes.

I'm kind of a hairy guy; if I waxed just my pubic area it'd look really stupid. And if I waxed my whole body then I'd probably end up looking like I belong in the Burn Ward.

I heard that some guys don't shave/wax/whatever entirely, but they do trim it back a little bit. Shorter hair makes everything else in the neighborhood look a little bigger, apparently.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. C 497024 web development 1 International marriage brokers Mens aftershave that attract women Business web hosting reviews Ativan generic.medicationhelp.net Fishing lodge for sale south dakota cheap air flights travel tips childrens toys http://www.datarecoveryexpert6.info Ultram information online online Debt collections course Mmbb retirement plans golf resorts sunday january 29 article skype phone story Amateur my pics welcome to my Nexium yellow stools childrens shoes