Monday, April 10, 2006

Tom Cruise wants to know...........

" What is normal anyway?" hmmmm. well Tom, I doubt anyone is looking to you to define normal.

Tom wants everyone to know he's happy. I'm happy today too Tom. And i'm not married to a 25 yr old! I've got news for Tom: most men would be happy married to a young woman 16 years their junior.

But jumping up and down on Oprah's couch like a school boy? I think Tom is having a Mid-life Crisis.

Tom.....let's do some Math. When your child is in kindergarden, you'll be 48. When your child starts high school, you'll be 57. The "old" dad. I want to see how happy you claim to be then. You'll have 2 older children, grandchildren, and a teenage child to raise. And your young bride will be 41. exactly my age. Unless she has some botox treatments or a face-lift she will look older. Let's see if you are jumping up and down on anyone's couch then! !

Tom should just go buy a corvette and tape some duct tape to his mouth.

No comments: