Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Under their thumb......

This story is true. The names have been changed to protect the people in question. My husband has a friend named Peter. Peter also has a friend named Peter. We call one Peter, and the other Peter Jr. Peter is an avid hunter. He wanted to go hunting on Friday, but his " wife" god knows why they got married, told him no. Peter had to put up their Xmas lights. Now, answer me this.......why do ppl have to put up their Xmas lights the moment the Thanksgiving turkey is popped into the fridge for leftovers??????

Poor Peter, pussy whipped as he is, put up the Xmas lights, and went hunting Saturday. He's due back today. Alert the media.

Peter employs Peter Jr. So, Peter Jr. calls my husband yesterday and says, " Do you have any work for me tomorrow? My parents want me out of the house." Peter Jr. is 48, and still lives at home. what do YOU think of that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP dose feline zithromax 1974 alfa romeo gtv and sale kenmore vacuum cleaner janport backpacks