Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What will happen when my trash piles up?

Yes, i'm on a rant again. This Friday is Veterans day, and there is no trash pick-up. Do you have any idea how much trash I'll have in a week? I have 3 boys and a dog, and we generate 3 trashcans full of trash each pick-up. I'll be piling it up against my house. Oh! and today is Horrible neighbor day! Today's story is about my neighbor having to fix his wife's car. YES, the white one that sat with no tags for about 3 weeks. He was fixing it Sunday, and borrowed tools from my husband. and YES he brought them back. But he told me........ " yeah, i had to fix my wife's car, and it's cutting into my " drinking time". Can you imagine if that's on someone's to do list?
Here's his: 1. get up 2. get wife to fix me breakfast 3. putter around what little yard I have 4. be nosy ;watch neighbors 5. watch tv and <> 6. drinking. What is YOUR horrible neighbor story?