Friday, November 18, 2005

The nicest smelling 1st grader

This morning, when my 2 sons were getting ready for school, my youngest son came out of his bedroom and I smelled " Axe". My older son had just gotten out of the shower, and hadn't dressed yet. He told me, " Dylan is going to smell nice." Sure, he'll be the nicest smelling 1st grader at his school. I told my son, " It's best to wait until you have some kind of body odor...." lol. I swear he overdid it. I'm very sensitive to smell, so I can always tell when my older son is going somewhere he wants to impress people. Axe isnt' only for 18-25 yr old men, the younger boys like it too! I can remember not too long ago when my older son actually pulled my younger' sons pants down, showing his underwear. I immediately pulled them back up, and my son said, " He looks like a geek." Little does he know, I used to dress him in pants that fit, and tuck his shirt in 8 years ago. I can't stand this baggy pants-showing-your-underwear look. !

No comments: