Monday, November 21, 2005

I need to be around adults more!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a bowling birthday party for my son yesterday. That was pretty nice. I'll blog about that another time............Recently, We went to Medieval Times, a great place to go....fun for the entire family. Except for the Middle School kids. The night i picked to go...wouldn't you know it? A middle school was having their field trip. Oh! the screaming children. I took 4 kids myself, but nothing is as noisy as 4 BUSLOADS of middle school kids. Now my 15 yr old and his 17 yr old friend were a little disappointed to hear, " And we'd like to welcome _______ Middle School. That means the girls were 12 and13. Bummer. lol.......... But, after a night like that, I need some peace. This is a holiday week, so I will only be working 2 days, plus my little part time gig, which I'm departing for in a few........I love children, i really do.......I have 3 boys...but sometimes too much is just too much and I'm glad they made aspirin!!!!!

No comments: