Monday, November 14, 2005

Make my own coffee?

I may as well make my own coffee. This morning at 7-11 I had to fight my way to make my husband's 2 cups of coffee. First, there were about 8 mexicans crowding around the coffee pots. Now, i'm not a racist.......If there were 8 white ppl i would have said that! or 8 blacks, 8 asians, whatever. The coffee pot area was disgusting! I asked one man if he was through with the pot, and he looked at me like I was from Mars. Then i tried sign language, and he finally said, " yes, i'm done". There was no regular creamer in the container in front of me, so I had to go down a little farther on the counter, I said " excuse me" and got a few dirty looks as I took my creamers that I needed. Am I the only one that experiences problems at our local convenience stores? I feel like I'm being herded around sometimes...........oh well. I home now, hungry and there's nothing for lunch. Dare I go out again? lol...........

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Don't you just hate when that happens?

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I can't stand Sleven, it's so gross. The people are rude, the floors sticky, I wonder how mnay roaches have passed over the counters before I rested my forearm on it. Ew *shiver*.

I miss when I lived where they had Wawas - they were always cleaner and more pleasant. The one near college played fun music - we'd go after the bars closed and dnace and get slushies. We called it Club Wa.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »