Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What would YOU do?

I was reading an article in the Washington Post, written by a reporter, " Maria". It seems Maria was turning 42, and her b/f was 52. She was pregnant, and found out from her Doctor that the baby had downs syndrome. She opted to abort. I tried to think about what I would do....if I were in her shoes, and i really don't know. I had my last child at 34, and was glad I stopped at that age. With her being 41, her doctor told her realistically, there is approx. a 40 in 1 chance the baby could have downs, despite some doctors say 100 to 1. What would YOU do? i realize it's a hot topic...........but........I really wouldn't know what to do. I'm pro choice, but I'd have to give it some thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »