Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Want a date?

I was bored during a dinner outing, so I brought along my usual newspapers....the Style section, Metro, etc. I scanned the dating Columns........Men seeking women .... just to be curious. Here's my take:

Affectionate, honest ( cough, cough) WM 59, 5'6 180 ( a little chubby, but at least he's honest)

i'm married, so i'm not looking...but i'm 5'2 and I like tall men. 5'6 is waaaaay too short. Maybe he should get elevator shoes.

men seeking men:

BM, 59, 5'8 170 ( not bad) good looking ( by who's standards?) HIV+ ok. He's honest but who the hell wants to date an HIV positive person except another HIV + person.

But you have to give him points for honesty. There are people going around infecting others without disclosing the fact they have aids, so good for him, but I'd be scared.


LETS TALK SWM, 58, likes great food, reading, theatre, dancing, galleries, ( straight?)
seeking SF 57-72 I hate to tell him, but once he reaches the 72 bracket, he'll be dating someone close to his mother's age. maybe he just needs a good spanking.

It's entertainment! Comment if you dare! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: