Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I missed horrible Neighbor day!

dammit. although it' doesn't seem like anyone's reading the blog.......but Billy bob was out in full prance this morning. I'm getting ready to take my son to school, my husband is putting materials for work on his truck, and there is Billy Bob. Standing up on his porch grinning, waiting to pounce and bombard my husband with questions. Just as you thought it was safe to go out to your driveway---- My poor neighbor around the corner drives by slowly, and Billy bob spots him! Now, he's going to chat w/ him for at least 15 minutes on how he's angry that my neighbor down the street reported him for having a bronco w/ no tags parked on the street. 1st of all , Billy Bob didn't need to buy a vehicle that was broken down, 2nd Billy Bob is a renter, and that is not even technically his yard that the broken down, no tagged truck is parked in. Instead of fixing it--Billy Bob now wants to build a " pen", surround the truck with stockade fence. God! What a redneck. What is YOUR horrible neighbor story?