Thursday, October 20, 2005

time again to Cut the fat.............of my blog list

Today is...........Is that really Masculine day? I promise by the end of today, I'll come up with something. I've been really busy, and my kids have a big 4 day weekend coming up..thanks to teacher's meetings. I love my kids, but Damn--do i get tired at the end of the day. !


Even though my blog may not be entertaining, i try to find interesting blogs to read. My nature is to learn everything i can, and I really like finding out what makes ppl tick. Some blogs are really interesting. Check out Waiter Rant 1st. He's a very interesting man. Wonder what he looks like. If he had Mel Gibson's looks, and his brain and wit he shows on his blog--he'd be the ultimate catch ladies! So, sit back and click on my blogroll, while i trim it up a little.

On my blogroll today: One lady chatting about Opie and Anthony..... those two are vile. They had a contest to see who could have sex in the most public places...and one of the couples had sex in a church, so they were FIRED. Personally, Howard Stern is funnier. Sorry O & A. And O & A's treatment of a chubby, unattractive woman was particularly awful. hey guys: Karma........don't forget. Other topics on blogroll today, : the Adult content blog juicy needs to post, or I'll delete their privates.......lol..........
A mistress wants to give a lap dance to who? I think his last name is Colbert from the Colbert report, but he looks like a friggin geek to me. Why not save those lap dances for Dwayne Chapman the " Dog" bounty hunter. If he'd trim that belly fat, he'd look great. Oh! and take off about 15 years. lol

and what? Is Mrs. Ash tied up home alone with her children? poof. gone, Mrs. Ash.
Do you watch Dog the bounty hunter?