Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Get your lazy Ass offline and shop at a store!

Hey. I'm kidding. But this new generation of " online shoppers" has me puzzled. I know a woman, we'll call her " Sally". Sally is single and childless, yet couldn't find time to shop. So, she would buy shoes online. The shoes would come, oh! they were her size, but she either didn't like the way they looked, they were too tight, etc. So, Sally would have to ship them back.

<> step 1. get in your car step 2. go to shoe store. step 3. try them on. Sally was a good friend of mine, but I feel that Sally has too many personal issues. One is she never fully grew up. Sally is in her late 30's, but could be mentally 17.

I should have a segment each Wednesday about Sally. She's pretty entertaining, if I must say so. Sally, to this day, still shops online, and still wonders why those pretty sandals just don't fit. I've advised Sally to actually take a trip to the store, but we're talking to the hand here.

Like I've said in many posts........Live your life simply. It saves time.

Dont miss a Ghost Hunter episode on Halloween night.........i'll get the time and channel ( for my area anyway). They are traveling to Savannah, Georgia, and I sure hope to hell they find some ghosts.......

Oh! and note to the Ghost Hunters---Stop saying, " Is there anyone here that would like to communicate with us". That's just ridiculous. They communicate when they want to. I could do their job so much better. Have YOU ever seen a ghost?

No comments: