Thursday, October 27, 2005

I married My Mom........

Ashton Kutcher is involved in a show called, " I married my Mom" just kidding. Actually it's called.....The benefits of marrying an older, more experienced woman........no really it's 30 yr old Grandpa. I can't imagine what this kids going to contribute. The show should be called " Race"
it's a race to see if Demi can keep up with Ashton as far as looking young.

Honey, you'll never win. I suppose that's why it's good to marry an older older man because then, you look young. Demi will have so much plastic surgery she'll look like Joan Rivers. Joan? in a few years that face is going to crack! Who is she kidding with those old wrinkly hands and that raspy 74 yr old voice! ! Tip: When you start to look like your own daughter's age.it's just freaky. Poor Joan. She and Cher have a lot in common. Personally, I think Bruce Willis is sexier than Ashton. Ashton is like a tall kindergartener. What do YOU think?