Wednesday, October 05, 2005

On Wednesday, We'll examine MEN

I don't know about you...but i like a real masculine man. Muscles, tough, rugged, just a MAN. But where are those men now? There's so much talk about metrosexuals, we get confused. Each Wednesday, I'll take a scenario and ask How masculine is THIS man? Ok, so man A, we'll call him " Peter" he's been married twice, is on his second fiance. He gets married. At the wedding you can't even get the groom to stand next to the bride. I didn't see any love. When i told them they should go dance, I got a dirty look. Is this a marriage of convenience? tax break? 2 days after the wedding, and no honeymoon, the groom went off for 2 days to go " fourwheeling with his buddies". Is it my imagination, or does the word wedding mean anything anymore. How masculine is THIS MAN? Tune in next Wednesday where I ask about Celebrities. Who's in the closet?