Monday, October 03, 2005

the Beach Blimp

I just got back from Ocean City, Md. just this morning. I have lots to blog about, but i'll start with......Why do fat asses wear bikini's and belly shirts? This includes both men and women. Do they not own a mirror? Am I lying?

And god if you ever wanted to appreciate living in a house ( detached), stay in an older cheaper motel. OH MY GOD. I was kept up til 2 a.m. each evening by incessant ranting on both the boardwalk ( I stayed Ocean Front, nothing but the best, sort of. ) the boardwalk ppl, and my neighbors next door were loud. I have to have absolute quiet. What! Do I have to sleep in a morgue?

My condolences go out to the families of the 21 victims who drowned over the weekend in NY. And that water was soooooooo cold. But, in the boat world, I suppose those larger boats do make such big wakes, it can knock the smaller ones over.....I'm just sorry there were deaths. And a few were Senior citizens, I'll try to follow the story better.

The water at the beach was unseasonably warm though, I hope everyone had a great weekend, the weather was nice at the beach. Blog ya later....and fatties--- COVER UP PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »