Thursday, October 06, 2005

They found a body!

It's both good news/bad news for the Behl family if the body is that of the 17 yr old Taylor Behl. Bad news meaning all hope is lost that she is still alive, good news that it's finally over.

Being a mother, I can only imagine what she must be going through. And it's a nightmare that any parent would dread coming true. You send your daughter off to college. She's a young 17. I don't care how mature they say she was.........Being involved with the 38 yr old man was NOT a good thing, I always suspected him as soon as I heard of his existance.

My theory is this. He wanted to possess her. She's young and beautiful. But, when she wanted to date boys closer to her own age, he got jealous. He's bipolar, probably among a lot of other things, and let's face it........he's unemployed, and acts like someone 1/2 his own age. He's a bomb waiting to go off. When she should have been going to classes, going to parties, having fun with all her new friends, She is missing and may be this body they found in a shallow grave.


And my question to the killer is this. Why kill her? I will never understand why that's necessary. There are lonely ppl in bars everywhere just waiting to be picked up. Travel a little.

Or more importantly let this be another warning to young men and women. Be careful who you associate with. I pray for her family and friends. This can't be easy for other VCU students, especially young girls. Here's the link to the latest news.

Police investigating the disappearance of Taylor Behl called to scene of dead body

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »