Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The self absorbed woman

You probably know someone just like her. She's in banking. She wants to do a remodeling project on her newly purchased home. She says that all laypeople such as trashmen, plumbers, contractors, Electricians, and mechanics do not have as important as a job as she does. I think NOT. loan officers are a dime a dozen, and if you a renter in NY, you'll never have to face one. This woman has a super ego, and I don't think I've met anyone so vain. I told her: If you were stranded in the middle of DC, in a gang neighborhood, what would be more important to you.....getting your mortgage rate lowered or that tow truck arriving quickly? I think that as we all grow older, money does matter, but so much matters more. I met a blind woman at the supermarket yesterday. I told this self absorbed woman-- I feel so lucky that i can see...Yes, maybe my mortgage rate could be lowered a percent, but....at that moment, I just thanked God for my sight. Do you know anyone like this woman? run, don't walk, to the nearest Exit. Their aura's are black, quick-someone call an exorcist..this woman takes no prisoners. The last statement she made was......with the quote your contractor gave me, i'm sure he will make money, and he will have made more money on my job, than the other jobs he might have going on.........1st of all........if you are a customer of any contractor or plumber It's not your job to worry about how much money the contractor is making. If i worried about how much money my mechanic was making/raking me over the coals for I'd be crying. When I was a little girl, I never thought selfish, self absorbed people existed. I know ( how naive). Now, I've seen it much too often. These ppl need an awakening to show them.......treat everyone with respect. You never know when you might need their help.