Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm No Slacker!

I'm sorry I have not posted, but I was unable to access my blog. I tried everything, but all is well.

What Happened to Taylor Behl? Fawley, the 38 yr old bipolar man says he accidentally cut off her air supply. I say, look at the facts. This girl loved school. She had just started college. Why would she want to travel 70 miles or so.......when she knew she had to be in school the next day? I think he's lying to safe his own ass. If he ever gets out of jail, maybe these young women will wake up and realize......he's not one to mess with. Oh? Maybe someone thinks he may be in jail for life? I hope so, but killers have gotten out before.

I'm not in a comical mood right now, perhaps i'll post more later. comment if ya like...and NO spam. someone commented, and they had a sex web site. Sex is overrated. blah. lol

No comments: