Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mr. Fix-it

I missed Horrible neighbor day, but we'll make today Tuesday II. My horrible white trash neighbor usually keeps to himself. Again, on Sunday, he saw my husband cleaning out his work truck. He comes waddling over, and takes a look at my sons car. Once again, my son wrecked his car. He wrecked the front end, popped a tire, and did damage to the undercarriage and transmission. Let's go over the fact again that my white trash neighbor " Billy Bob" works for his step-son as a painter for $10 an hour. The man is 50 years old. Why is he still working for his step son, you may ask? Because he spent most of his life as an alchoholic, and even did jail time for a DUI. He's had 3 Dui's in all, but who's counting? He complains about his $1300 a month rent. He's lucky he didn't try and rent other houses in the neighborhood. My husband and I could get about 3500 a month for our house. Now, i'm not trying to say we are better than Billy Bob, but he goes around making such outrageous claims, I just have to laugh--and then BLOG about it. Billy Bob bought a blazer last year. It's probably an 86 or 87. He thought he could " fix it". He's having it towed soon, it has a bad transmission. To get back to the story at hand, Billy Bob takes one look at my sons car and says " I can fix that". If he could fix it, he'd be a mechanic making about 80,000 a year, and able to afford a better house, or a body man making more than $10 an hour. Billy Bob took about 4 hours to paint his small porch, I think a job like fixing a wrecked car would take many months. lol I know we all have neighbors like Billy Bob, except for maybe Donald Trump. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: