Thursday, November 09, 2006

15 funniest people

O.k. from Cracked .com 15 funniest people of 2006. 15. John Hodgman. who the hell is that? 14. William Sanderson. hmmmm. I never got into Deadwood, but didn't he play on the Newhart show as one of the Larry's? pssssst. he's not that funny. 13. Andy Samberg and the lonely island guys I don't watch SNL anymore. and who the hell are they? 12. Rainn Wilson. 1st of all Rain is a girl's name. He played on Six feet Under and was mildly amusing 11. Jimmy Kimmel. not bad. average guy who lucked out and got his own show. 10. Ricky Gervais. I don't watch the office. sorry. 9. Opie and Anthony. NOT FUNNY I used to listen to these guys when they were on one of the channels 106.7? 105.7 They are two ugly guys who rip women apart. Neither one of them could get laid in a whorehouse with a hundred dollar bill strapped to their little penis's 8.Adam McKay and Will Ferrell. take McKay out of the picture, Will Ferrell is a funny guy and was great in Kicking and Screaming. 7. Tina Fey never heard of her. 6. Seth Green and Matt Senreich Seth Green is o.k. but who the hell is Matt Senreich? 5. Jeremy Piven he's o.k. played a great Character in a movie with Emilio Estevez I can't remember the title, but when i See Jeremy Piven on that new show of his, he's supposed to be popular with the ladies, but he's ugly. go figure. Did they run out of hot guys??????? 4. Stephen Colbert. never heard of him 3. Steve Carell great in 40 yr old virgin. 2. Sasha Baron Cohen. I haven't gotten into this Borat thing. he may be funny, who knows. and drumroll 1. Jack Black. He's funny, but I don't know if I'd call him the funniest person of 2006. I would select Will Farell over Jack Black...................oh well. Have a great Thursday, and I'm still going to find a big pervert for ya before the day is over.

No comments: