Monday, November 20, 2006

You have to go AGAIN?

Is it me, or are the advertisers getting pretty bold and obnoxious about what they advertise? I was reading a magazine and the headline is: "Powdering your nose" again? It's for ppl with bladder control problems. Nevermind that this is embarrassing for most ppl, but why be so rude? Let's see if we can think of a more subtle way to advertise Detrol LA. How about......... You are out for a night out on the town, and you can't wait.... or....... you are taking your grandchildren to the zoo, and Can't find a restroom quick enough? I mean let's be sensitive. Detrol can go fuck itself. I don't have this problem, yet...but use the excuse my husband always does.........He drank too much coffee. I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving.

No comments: