Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Horrible neighbor day

I really don't have any recent horrible neighbor stories--but I will tell you something my neighbor across the street did. He's the caretaker of an older slightly run down home. They are having problems with the title, so it looks like the middle aged man will be able to live rent-free for a few more years. He's an alright guy I suppose. 50, skinny, never married. We've heard tales from teenage girls that he invites them to his home ( on occasion) He befriends the local kids, of any age. I've always had my suspicions about him. we'll call him " Roy". A neighbor of mine up the street, very credible, educated woman, said she saw Roy a few years ago, one early Saturday morning--dancing naked in his backyard. She had to cover her (then) 9 yr old daughter's eyes. She couldn't believe it, but Roy has been known to be a little strange. How is YOUR week going? Do YOU have a horrible neighbor story? I've got many, my mind is just blank for now. So Poor Brittany finally dropped her good looking hayseed-trailer park husband KFed. Man, I don't think he's marriage material, but if I were 2o years younger, or even 10, I'd like to hit that. with lots of protection, and possibly an aids test on his part though. !

1 comment:

Gary Curtis Dunn said...

Janie, I wonder if "Roy" is aware of THE CARETAKER GAZETTE? If not, can you tell "Roy" about THE CARETAKER GAZETTE? Thanks!

Take care, Gary C. Dunn, Publisher, THE CARETAKER GAZETTE, PO Box 4005, Bergheim, TX 78004, (830) 336-3939, caretaker@caretaker.org www.caretaker.org