Tuesday, November 21, 2006

horrible Neighbor Tuesday

Not too much to report for horrible neighbor day. My neighbors are still having their guests in their cramped little house. Billy Bob put a storm door with an all glass front. I'm sure it's not for the light, i'm sure it's to see out. I often wonder if any of them ever had a life. When I was the children's age I was out every weekend. I suppose you could look at it two ways........1. you feel sorry for them, because their lives are enriched with hobbies 2. they are always home, usually watching and being nosey. The longer I live, the more I realize that a full life includes work, spending time w/ family, and having a hobby. The day you are spending all your time watching your neighbors come and go...... and I'm almost forced to watch them, always watching me..that's the day you don't want to come. My other neighbor, we'll call him " Jim" has the same problem as I do. A nosey neighbor. His is right next door. Even worse. I've caught his neighbor spying on him. At one point I was on Jim's porch, chatting with one of my son's friends ( his son) and I spotted his neighbor " Buck" watching me. I put my hands on my hips and shook my head. He immediately closed his blinds. What's wrong with people? God did not give you eyes to spy on your neighbors. Get a life. I suppose this Xmas I'll wish for world peace, and for the nosey neighbors to finally have something to do. Do you have your TURKEY yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a horrible neighbors. Let's call them "The BLOCK-heads". I live in a high rise in Chicago and the husband, in his 60's, is semi-retired from a furniture business at the Merchandise Mart, with nothing else to do as a hobby but to conduct covert operations to spy on my every move. It's terrible. I am certain he has listening enhancing devises and is somehow monitoring my Internet access (we have phone closets open to anyone in our building and AT&T just recently pulled an additional pair of wires off of mine). His wife is a HUGE liar. She works for American Airlines and when I confronted them about their covert listening actions, she said "What?! I dont even know how to use the Internet!". I hadn't said anything about the Internet prior to that, only that he is likely using sound enhancing devises to monitor me. She also yelled out for him to come to the foyer, knowing he was home (square footage is like, 1200 sq. feet), and he didn't respond, pretending he was not there. It was dinner time and they were getting ready to eat. She had the table set and the food smelled done. So he calls from a cell phone, perhaps while in a closet hiding, and shouts so I can hear it, I'm at work and will be home soon. So, I run down to the garage to see if the only car they have, which our valet and janitor confirms he drives when he goes to work, was THERE PARKED IN THE GARAGE! Why the need to lie if you're not covering something up?!!! Also, our high rise has concrete floors (they live above me), 5" plaster walls with a metal mesh in the center. In the 9 years I have lived here I have NEVER heard one of their conversations. It's sad and sick to think these losers has nothing else to do with their time than to spy on innocent people and we live on Lake Shore Drive! Don't you think they'd have some class and act like mature adults? Dirty, rotten, rats. I can only hope that justice will be served by "what goes around comes around". If anyone has any ideas on how I can catch them, to offer proof, please let me know. jazchavez@hotmail.com. Thanks.