Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Horrible neighbor day--

Today, on election day, I really have nothing horrible to tell you about my neighbor. Things are still much the same. Not that I care, but his wife, who has never given us a bit of trouble, is usually home now. Occasionally you do see him, and his sister and brother in law are still living there. That makes for one cramped household, not to mention 2 more mouths to feed. I really do wish the best for them for the most part. I think everyone should lead full lives. Ppl need to get out once in a while. <> Think of this...how many ppl could live comfortably in your home? In my home, I would say maybe 6 or 7. If we turned our basement into a small apt, maybe 8. But that would be the limit. I wonder if it's just that there were no other relatives for that woman to stay with. Who knows. It always seems like the ppl with the smallest houses cram them so full of ppl it makes life uncomfortable, and a few of them stay out on the front porch at night, even though it's getting colder. They'll sit, and watch their neighbors come and go.....coming back from the store, bringing back take-out, whatever. I'm usually too busy to care, but I try to keep an eye out because you never know when somethings going to catch on-fire, or perhaps my neighbor will get drunk and walk out into traffic. You just never know with that family. Do YOU have a horrible neighbor story?

No comments: