Friday, March 31, 2006

Kids and my favorite chair

I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately. Esp. ones about children. Can we talk? I've been a mom for 22 years, and have so many stories to tell........But, one of the negative aspects about getting older is..memory.

Were you thinking.....lack of sex drive? Let's not go there today.

I have a funny child story. About a year ago I bought a brown wicker chair from Pier One, one of my favorite stores. Anyway, about two months later, my favorite chair had a hole in the back. One of my children did it, no one would admit it, and i friggin miss that chair. Oh, to have a home where everything remains as you put it, furniture stays the same, and there are no popcorn bags and soda cans on the floor.

Lately, my 15 yr old and husband have been tossing a kick ball around the rec room, and my husband said, " We shouldn't be doing this".......yet, still, they continue.

Calgon, take me away.

No comments: