Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Keep off the old man's grass dammit!

An old man in Ohio has shot and killed a 15 yr old boy for walking across his grass. That seems pretty extreme. But what can you expect from a Bush supporter? lol I don't know if he supports Bush, i read that on a message board. Here's the article.AOL News - Man Kills Teen for Walking on Lawn, Police Say

I have to say I do like aol news. I have something to say on the subject, like all other subjects. Im a mom, and I have problems with my neighbors. Speaking of neighbors ... it's horrible neighbor day.

Anyway, No you don't shoot the brat. I have a 15 yr old myself. But kiddies/parents.......lesson number 1. If you have a crotchety old man living in your neighborhood who treats his grass like royalty....beware.

In the article , the poor man refer's to being " harassed" by neighbors. Now, whether this is true or not, bottom line.........respect your neighbors. With some, you just can't win. But I am speaking from years of experience when i say that some ppl expect everyone else to parent their children, and they themselves do a lousy job of parenting. The neighbor children across my street have 1. trespassed many times into various neighbors yards 2. rang neighbors doorbells, and ran 3. gone up into my neighbors yard, picked her flowers ( very rare, expensive ones) and thrown them across her yard 4. actually looked into my neighbors bedroom windows 5. At various late hours screaming and yelling, and that includes their father in his drunkeness 6. thrown objects at my neighbors houses

So, you can imagine how much I dislike problem children. This poor 15 yr old boy didn't know who he was messing with. It may have been an innocent--I'll cut through your yard to get my football........but let me tell you....back in the early 70's.......my ball went in the neighbor across the streets yard, and he kept it.
The boy should have just been warned, and perhaps phoning the police if all else fails.......but you can never predict what a grumpy old man will do. bottom line: stay in your own fucking yard.

Have a great day and Go Wizards!

No comments: