Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pervert Alert!

I know it's not Tuesday, but I have a neighbor story. I had just come home from getting dinner for the family, and I see my neighbor across the street, we'll call him Joe. Joe is 55, single, and very odd. He was outside his house, running around. Billy Bob's charming daughter, Ruby (not her real name), 16, was outside on her porch, when my neighbor yelled, " Dont come over yet, There is a squirrel running around on my roof". I suppose he was trying to catch it? Anyway, it seemed rather odd. Joe hardly has any visitors, and this girl is young enough to be his grand daughter. I'll keep my eyes peeled, but if you are waiting for Billy Bob and his caveman wife to do anything--that could take until the girl is 18. btw age of consent in Md is 16.....but i think this guy should stay away from the teens in the neighborhood. Have a great evening.