Monday, March 27, 2006

Big Love, Bigger catfights

The HBO show " Big Love" is certainly interesting. Bill Paxton seems to be a little too old, too weathered, to play this part. I get tired just watching him try to keep up with his 3 wives.

In reality, If I had two other wives to share my husband with, someone would end up dead or bloodied. The two younger wives are a mess. One is very immature, the other a shop-a-holic. I would have to say this show advertises very well at least one thing: Wait til you are ready to have kids. Kids are fun. Kids are cute. But, kids are work, let's be honest.

I feel out of the loop that I have not been watching " American Idol".

Oh, and one more thing. Terri Shaivo is dead. let the poor woman rest in peace. Her family needs to get over it. She laid there like a vegetable, and they kept her alive for 10 years. She's gone. I'm sick of seeing that name.
Have a great day all!

No comments: