Monday, March 13, 2006

The Sopranos re-cap

Well, after 4 years, we finally started the 6th and final season. I really think the writers are just giving up. my advice to the Creator of this wonderful drama is to find new writers--take the show to new heights. First of all, I'd like to see Carmella catch Tony cheating one last time, and this time break it off with him for good. Have her fall for another made guy, and that way Tony and Carm will be forever entwined. Have things get racier for Meadow. And make AJ totally go wild, driving Tony nuts. Last night's episode was o.k. The end of the show where Uncle June shoots Tony was surprising....but was it a dream? I was disappointed in the last season, and I hope they have many twists and turns to come. It's a shame to see a show that popular fail to live up to it's reputation--but we'll see. I think another interesting plot twist is to have Tony have yet another mistress who stalks him, and doesn't like being the " girl on the side" or maybe have a mistress get pregnant. We're watching it to be entertained, I know you have to lay the ground work, but " lets get busy" Do YOU watch the Soprano's?