Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Am I blogging to myself?

sometimes I wonder that. Where is the creativity? hmm. maybe to your left. lol

I always wanted to just sit in a quiet restaurant and watch people, and write about them. People can be so interesting!

like today. There was this middle aged black woman who reminded me of Tina Turner because her hair was " wild" This place is actually a cafe/bakery called Panera Bread. Buy their danishes, they are delicious. I notice that most ppl who go in there are high maintenance women/gay men/ " metrosexuals".

They have very healthy food. sandwiches, soup, coffee, bagels. And very good food. This woman was interesting. Wild hair and dangling earrings. And this mousy woman in front of me. <> You also see a lot of catty women chatting it up with their girlfriends. Of course, when I go in, i'm alone, and i'm rushing to get to another errand.

Today is Tuesday. horrible neighbor day. I have not forgotten. The house next to Billy Bob's is still for rent. The last ppl i hear that saw the house, ran into Billy Bob. I wonder if that killed the sale. Do YOU have a horrible neighbor story? I'd love to see it.


Have a great day, and " Crash" won for best picture 2005, It's a great movie. check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »