Thursday, March 16, 2006

Idiot of the week

I know.............it's amazing, but a man from California ( hmmmmm ) was driving a city dump truck, and hit his own car, then sued himself for damages. Case was dropped, now his wife is trying to get in on the act.


now I feel soooo smart. I have a lot to do today, and now i'm going to run around and do my errands. My van is almost out of gas...........( why do i do that?) but i did manage to clean the upstairs toilet. yay!

living in a house with 4 males, ranging in age from 7-45, I have to clean those toilets nearly every other day, sometimes every day.

I want to see that movie, Failure to launch, because my oldest son is headed in that direction. He's 21, soon to be 22, and I do his laundry, and make 80% of his meals. My husband and I try to guide him, I tell him to be more responsible, but I feel most young men just dont mature as fast as women do.

We recently got high-speed internet from Comcast, and that boy sits around playing " warcraft" when he's not working. I guess it is a hobby, but i told him he needs to get out more. There's this wonderful place called, " the Outside"

have a great day, and make sure your toilets are clean!