Thursday, December 08, 2005

time to cut the fat........

no, not off me silly...........off the blogroll. If I can't be funny, I certainly would love for you to read these blogs I've found. Especially Waiter rant.

Ok, first of all, I owe you a horrible neighbor story. Billy Bob has been quiet lately. And No! I'm not obsessed with him. He's just the White trash neighbor project-you-have-to-talk-about. Billy Bob was standing out on his porch at 25 degrees.............waiting for his " Ride". His step-son picks him up each morning. I have to say, it must be embarrassing to have to depend on your wife's son to pick you up. My husband would not stand for that! Anyway, Billy bob is like an excited child, watching all the neighbors to see what he'll catch in the morning. This morning, me returning from dropping off my children was the highlight of his morning, i'm sure. Nothing exciting on the neighbor front.........but I do have a funny story coming up in the next entry. Stay tuned...............

No comments: