Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I just signed up for SIRIUS

I'm so excited. I just signed up for Sirius Satellite Radio. Howard Stern isn't coming until Jan. 9, but I thought i'd sign up early...........So far, I like the court TV channel, the music (Commercial free)......the 70's station rocks. They also have some talk channels which have advice.....I'm new to Sirius, so I'm sure I'll have a lot more info soon. There is a few comedy channels which feature stand up comedy (uncensored) which means foul language.......... i can't believe the FCC would even think to try and Censor Cable TV or satellite radio.....that's INSANE. We are paying for both. My cable bill is 150.00 a month. If I dont' want my 7 yr old watching Violence or nudity....... I can stop that myself. He watches Cartoon network. He does want to watch South Park like his older brothers ( 15 & 21 ), But I said no. How do these religious groups really know how much smut is on cable unless they are paying for it, and watching it? I say.....butt out........... keep an eye on watch your kids are watching, but for you conservatives.......esp religious conservatives...........DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO HBO OR SHOWTIME IF YOU DONT' WANT SMUT. End of story. Im a grown adult........I'll watch nude men doing the nasty if I want to! Do you have SIRIUS yet?